Friday, August 13, 2010

Truth, Love, and Wildthings.

This post is dedicated to Jena Pretorius:

Seventh grade, I sat down at lunch with Cailin Burks, I laughed and joked, I asked you why you had your binder with you. You said something about your locker being jammed. I then asked if you had a twin. You said no. I laughed and said "Oh.." I thought you and I would never be friends.

Little did I know, two years later we are closer than I ever expected. I think of you as a sister, I'd do anything for you, and I know you would do anything for me too. You've helped me with everything, and you keep my secrets safe, away from everyone else. I know I can trust you, and I'm sure you'd help me with any sitcky situation. Like, say I killed three people and the cops were after me, you'd hide me in your closet till I was safe. That means a lot. :)

The first day of school I kept thinking you'd appear out of no where and we would act like retards together. But, that never happened. You're moving. And I will miss you more than anything in this world, but, listen to this, God is moving your family for a reason, He has a plan for you. Your life will be a bliss, full of joy, You'll find a new best friend, you'll love her as much as you love me. Jena, Remember this, You have a spot in my heart forever. I will never forget you, you're the most amazing best friend I could ever ask for. And I'm blessed to have met you. You make me smile when I'm sad, and make me laugh the hardest. I will miss you, but just think, I'll see you next summer. And we will have a lot to talk about.

I love you, Best friend. And I will miss you terribly.

♥ Much love,
Tiffany Brooke Casper.

No comments:

Post a Comment