Sunday, April 4, 2010

Looking back

Bang. 2010. The year i said was going to be my best. Look, I know it's not the end of the year yet, i'm not an idiot. But i just need to get what's of my chest about this year so far.

January: The month I was dating "Him" (Bad Choice.) The month overall was decent. I suppose, I turned 14. Made great connections. Etc.

February: Oh lord. This month was so precious to me. Sure the first two weeks were terrible. I was confused. Broken. But Valentines day, Midnight. Perfect. No need to explain. The rest of the month was a bliss. End of story. It was the month of love.

March: Spring && Love. I went to Destin, Florida with Cailin Burks. Best. Spring. Break. Ever. I changed. I started viewing things differently. I got closer to God this month. I let my guard drop down to the ground and open up to the people i care about. Then, only to have to put it back up for stupid "Teenage Drama"

April: So far, this month has been alright. I've been confused, had countless nights of just laying in bed staring at my ceiling listening to my fan go round and round, wondering "Why, Oh God. WHY. What do i do." Everything is fine now. I'm healed. Renewed. This month will change. I'll finish my 8th grade year with a smile on my face and no regrets what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment