Saturday, April 10, 2010

Save Me, San Francisco.

1,503. 1,503 days till i finish high School. Till I'm free from this small town. I can finally go into the world. Make something of myself. The place i am going to call my home when i leave Oklahoma is San Francisco. The city by the bay. A twinkling city in the night. I want to live in that city more than anything in the whole world. I would love to be living there right now as a matter of fact. But, My dream is to go to college there and get a degree to be a graphic designer. That's what i want. That city... It's just when i went to visit my sister there last summer, i don't know. I just knew it's where I belonged when i drove over The Golden Gate Bridge, When i smelt the salty air, When i saw that the people were just like me, Artsy, Different. The city just Screams Tiffany. So please. Save me, San Francisco.

2 comments:

  1. This is just like me but with London. London is all I ever wanted! Haha, I'm most likely going to study abroad if anything, I could never make it there for real lol San Fran is gorgeous, I've been there too and I loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh. London is absolutely amazing. I haven't been, but i have always wanted too. Good Luck!! San Fran is gorgeous, i agree.

    ReplyDelete