Thursday, May 20, 2010

Everybody's Changing

Alright. I've been quite about this for to long. I'm getting this of my chest.


I love you. You're my best friend. But, You're ignoring me. I know, I know you're in love. But, you've got to have some balance between Love, And Friendships. I care about you so much, And i want you to be happy. I've seen the way you look at him. You love him so much, It's adorable, but so depressing at the same time. Because, I know he's all you ever wanted, he's sweet, athletic, and blah blah.

We never hangout anymore, Cause you're always with him. It hurts cause Summer is coming up, Fast, and you'll have all that extra time to spend with him. But, was I ever like this? I don't think I was. No, I'm positive I wasn't. I balanced it out nicely, Right? Buh, Cailin Burks, Please fix this? I miss my best friend.

1 comment:

  1. We talked about this in science.. i'm glad you got it off your chest.

    ReplyDelete