Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Sky High Standard

Last night, I had one of the most amazing/weirdest/beautiful dreams I've had in a long time.

I woke up in my dream, I opened my eyes to see straight forward, looking out my window. Usually, I would see a giant tree, and the street. In this dream I saw an endless blue sky dotted lightly with puffy clouds. You know, the clouds you think you could lay in? Those kinds. I walked over to the window, and looked out, I was on the highest floor of a house, thousands of feet in the air. The room vanished and I was standing in thin air. I walked forward. Every step I took was a different note, (Music note.), I spun around, and Closed my eyes. I opened them to see that I was in the middle of a thunderstorm. The lightning struck, a blinding flash. I woke up from my dream. Only, to hear my iPod lightly playing the song "Thunder" By Boys Like Girls. And It was on the verse, "So, bring on the rain, and bring on the thunder." <3 Amazing how dreams are sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment