Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Memories Will Always Stay the Same

In the past week I have stayed up till insanely late hours of the night, and found myself sitting in front of my neighborhoods pond.

In the past week I have seen 4 shooting stars, I was to awestruck to make wishes on them. But, I did capture a memory of them that I hope will never ever fade.

In the past week I have fallen completely in love with a guy that I adore, and I can't get him out of my mind for the slightest second.

In the past week I have had 6 dreams. 4 being nightmares, 1 being a perfect bliss, and the most recent one, left me thinking about somebody I haven't thought about in 5 months.

In the past week I have started keeping a journal, (Thanks to Lexie Mumey for the inspiration.) And I have actually kept up with writing in it.

In the past week I have helped 5 people with a problem.

In the past week I have made 3 new friendships.

In the past week I have lost 2 friendships.

A lot can happen in a week. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment