Monday, June 21, 2010

Pour Me Out

Have you ever had that feeling, where you just feel that everything is going to change? Maybe, for good? Or, For bad? But, you can't tell yet. I walked outside just a few minutes ago, and stood in the middle of my driveway. And, I just looked up, and closed my eyes. I was hoping I could find out what's about to change. Is it me? Am I going to change? I sure hope not. I like who I am. I'm unique, I suppose. I try my best to stay different from everyone, even If that means I'm not liked by a lot of people. Or, Maybe It's a friendship. What if I'm about to lose someone? I'd hate to lose one of my friends, I care so much about each of them. I can't lose one of them. Or, maybe God is going to change my life completely. And maybe I'd like that? No. I wouldn't. At all. I opened my eyes, turned around and walked back inside. I can feel a change, and I pray to God that it'll be a good one. I'm sick of the bad ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment