Friday, June 4, 2010

You've Got Me Smiling in My Sleep.

Hm. I don't have a clue what to say. Well, more like "How" to say it. So, try to understand me? What's the biggest thing I want to say. I couldn't decide what to say in general so, I decided to say the biggest thing to the three most important people in my life right now.

Cailin - The biggest thing I want to say to you is, I love you so much. I think of you like a sister. You've helped me with so much. But, Baby. I miss you. Tell Beaude he needs to share! It makes me so amazingly happy to know that your with your Beau. Ha, Beau. See what I- Nevermind. But, yeah. I'm happy for you guys. Even if that means i don't see you as much as i'd like to. Ah. I can't believe i've only known you for what? A little over what a year and a halfish? Hmmm. Crazy! I love you. So much. I'm blessed to have met you.

Jena - The biggest thing I want to say to you is, You make my life so much better then it actually is. You get me through everything. And, I mean everything. Everyday you lighten my mood. Make me smile and laugh so stinkin' much. Ha. Afternoon prickle. X) I don't know what i'm going to do when you leave.. I mean, Sure i got that sexy beast up there ^ But, babe. You don't care about my weirdness, or about how much i cry around you, or mop around. You make things better. You are a sister to me. You'll always have a very special place in my heart. Forever. I love you.

Riley - The biggest thing I want to say to you is, well, I love you, So much. But, you already know that. I got to thinking while writing this, what If I never took Drama or, had never been in the play with you, just what if I never ever met you? Would I be where I am today? Would I be the same person. I don't think I would be. You've changed me. For the better. But, at times you can confuse me more than any of life's many mysteries. Just saying the truth. But, I like mysteries. They keep me thinking. :)
I love you. And I'm blessed to have met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment